I did it!
During the next days the new Elisa release will get announced too, using now, aside from the UPnP MediaServer, Coherence for the UPnP client too.
Somehow I’m now waiting in suspense for new bug reports – not too many I hope , feature requests and new ideas on what to change, to improve or to enhance.
Things that are on the list for the next releases:
- improve the web UI so we get closer to a web-based UPnP ControlPoint
For now we just show all found devices, but thanks to Athena at least in real time when they announce or log off themself.
- testing of other devices, a first step into the Intel UPnP Device Spy direction
- “port” Coherence to the Maemo platform, so we’ll can use the UPnP MediaServer and the UPnP MediaRenderer on the Nokia N800
- switching to Flickrpc - Ross Burtons Twisted based Flickr library
- start with a DAAP->UPnP bridge and export in a first step DAAP provided content via UPnP